Thursday, February 28, 2008

Go Archi!!!

Well I hate to say it, but it's true....Dustin and I are OBSESSED with American Idol!! And we both are OBSESSED with David Archiletta....or as Randy calls him, Archi! It's not just because he's from Murray, or because he's kind of cute (a 17 year old kind of cute)......but it's because he has an AMAZING AMAZING voice!! On Tuesday he sang a John Lennon song, "Look at all The People" and I got chills!! His mom was crying, Paula was crying, and to be honest my eyes might have teared up just a little :) It was just such a moving performance and I hope he goes all the way...he definately deserves it!! Go Archi!

9 comments:

angi bradley said...

You guys would! J/k I would too if I had access to any television!!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

AMEN!

BAWC said...

he is such a cute humble kid!

RaCHeL said...

Thanks! I had a great time with you tonight. You make a great date! :) I totally want to go see that other one. XOXO
P.S. I am kinda craving more of that divine apple :)

Anika said...

You are not alone! My parents TiVo AI and watch Archi sing everyday. Seriously! He is amazing!

Lauren said...

I am so lame, I need to start watching AI again. I love all the new pics! Your wedding dress is gorgeous!
I need to meet little Kohen in person he is so dang cute!

Lauren

Tamara Jacobs said...

You're TAGGED! Look at my blog to see:)

Lindsay said...

Okay I'm glad someone else is obsessed like we are because we love it too! We can't miss it! And yes, I totally agree with you...David Archeletta is AMAZING! And I teared up when he was singing "Look at all the People" last week too, it was so good! I think he will go all the way!

Sara said...

Love, Love, Love him! What a cute kid!!! I slao loved reading the blast from th epast... those were the days!! GLad they are over though!!! Is that bad?!