Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Beautiful Day!

Today was such a beautiful day! It makes me sad to think that we are getting another storm tomorrow!! I took a long nap with Ko this morning (I worked until 6:00 this morning so I needed a nap) and we woke up to sunshine! We haven't really had an opportunity to get out lately, so we decided to take a walk. Kohen loved it! He loves when the cool air hits his face...he just laughed the whole time. Anyway, I hope everyone has enjoyed this beautiful day and I can't wait until we can get more of them!!



Kohen was too busy looking at Rambo to smile, but he really liked our walk

11 comments:

BAWC said...

he is so very sweet.

Anika said...

He's the cutest thing... and even cuter in person! I'm glad I finally got to meet him!

RaCHeL said...

Cute! It has been so fun seeing you this weekend. I love it! See you tomorrow night!

Dallas Jessica Aspen Irelynn and Hudsyn said...

Love it!! Me and Aspen went on a walk too!!

angi bradley said...

Ewww... I love him!

Jessica said...

It's like 75 degrees here and that is to hot to soon for me. I think I would be dying for warm weather if it snowed here. Ko looks so cute all bundled up.

Lauren said...

Those are fun pictures! I feel the same, I get sad when more snow is on the way. Totally sick of this weather! I am ready for Summer:)I love his hat, so cute.

Lauren

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

I have loved the sun too!! This snow sucks. Ko looks so cute.

kelli said...

We need some more days like that! I am ready for Spring.

Marci*Jake said...

He looks so cute all bundled up. Walks are really the best. Whit loves them too, he gets so excited everytime I get the stroller out. I wish we could go on walks together.

Sara said...

I do have to say this weather has made me excited fo spring!!! One month... about... till the official day anyway! But your little guy is so cute! How old again?