Tuesday, December 11, 2007

TAGGED!!

I've been Tagged! I must say that I do feel pretty special, since this is my first time being Tagged!
I am suppossed to write 7 random things about myself and then tag 7 other people. I hope I am doing this right, so here it goes....

1. I love being a mommy! You'll never understand how it feels to be a mom until you have a child of your own, but just take my word for it that it is truely amazing! I think those of you who have kids know exactly what I am talking about :)! To know that Dust and I are the only ones that know Kohen from the inside out makes me feel so important! I love everything about being a mom and I am truely blessed to have Kohen in my life!

2. I LOVE kisses!! I love kisses from anyone that will give them to me....especially Dustin and Kohen! Kohen's are definately a little more slimy than Dust's, but I will take what I can get!

3. I am addicted to vaccuuming! I don't know why I have such a strange addiction. I guess I just need to know that my floor is always clean.

4. I love chocolate ice cream! We can't even keep any ice cream in the house because if we did, I would eat it all within days!

5. I've only been snow skiing once in my life....I was a senior in high school. For some reason we decided to go night skiing, and let's just say that I don't recommend night skiing for first timers! I fell off a cliff and broke my thumb! NOT FUN! I told Dustin that he needs to take me skiing this year, and this time I want to go during the day!

6. Even though I am DEFINATELY not ready to be pregnant again, I am still looking forward to the delivery of our next child. Giving birth to Kohen was a breeze...I didn't even break a sweat! We'll probably start trying next fall, when Ko is about 18 months or so.

7. And last, but definately not least, I love my sweet sweet husband! He works so hard to try to give us everything that we want and need! He is truely an amazing person and I am so gratefull that we are a family!

Well enough about me, I want to hear all about you!
I am tagging: Jessica Shaw, Angi Bradley (maybe that will make you finally add a new post),
Kelli Packer, Lauren Lord, Amanda Schriever, Laurie Young and Anika Dart!

Have fun!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I did it yea for me! I have always avoided these before, but it was fun :) Hope Kohen is doing better!

Lauren

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Thanks for doing that. I am glad someone did. I thought the tag would end with me... I hope Kohen is feeling better. Poor little guy. Miss you!

Anika said...

Miss Rachelle! I got tagged by you and Rachel in the same day... so I better do something huh!? I think I already did this one, but I'll try to think of 7 more things about me that nobody knows! Oh, and like I told Rachel... next time I get tagged on anything... You are getting tagged Missy... so stay tuned! Is Kohen doing any better!?